Subtilis Consulting regularly undertake project management of repair, refurbishment, development, new build construction and insurance related damage of all complexities for both residential and commercial clients.
We take a proactive approach and have the expertise to provide a full and detailed schedule of works, preparation of suitable contract documentation, obtaining competitive estimates and administering the contract through to completion.
We have project managed repairs to a number of commercial properties recognising the need for rapid mobilisation of contractors, phased working and exploring alternative construction techniques to minimise business interuption.
We have exceptional experience of administrating contracts for complex constuction works up to the value of £2 million. The range of services we are able to provide include the following;
- Arranging immediate temporary or clearance works
- Arranging asbestos testing and accredited removal
- Preparing a detailed schedule of works under a JCT contract
- Appointment of architects and engineers
- Competitive tendering process
- Planning, building regulation and listed building statutory applications
- Party Wall matters
- Chairing pre-contract and interim meetings
- Undertaking interim site inspections and certification
- Resolving problems during the works
- Assessing schedules of payments and contract variations
- Agreeing final accounts and submitting a handover file on completion
Specialist Contractors and Consultants
We have developed many positive relationships with specialist and general building contractors whom we use on a regular basis and can call upon them to carry out a first class service. This includes site investigation and drainage contractors, specialist underpinning and repair contractors and asbestos removal companies.
We are also able to introduce and coordinate external consultants such as architects, structural engineers, material testing consultants, drying specialists and arboricultural consultants.